Tank Sizes and Head Volumes
Tanks and Vessels below are available in Stainless and Carbon Steel construction. Exotic materials such as Hastelloy, Aluminum, Carpenter Alloy 20, and Inconel are also available.
API 650 Storage Tanks
* Standard Design Pressure of 75 or 100 PSIG
* Standard surface finish is 2B mill (equivalent to 10-15 microinch) with interior welds polished to 120 grit. Exterior welds have discoloration removed by bead blasting.
* Options of dished, flat, sloped elliptical, and shallow cone bottom.
* Mechanical polishes of 80, 120, 140, 180, 240, or 320 grit are available in lieu of the standard 2B.
Standard or Custom agitators are available to meet your specific requirements. We offer a full range of agitators including:
- Anchor designs - two or three wing
- Turbine agitators
- Proprietary designs for your specific requirements
Our design staff can either design an agitator for your specific requirements, or purchase a standard design from companies that you may have standardized on for your plant location.
|Head I.D. Inches||Standard Flanged and Dished Heads||Shallow Flanged and Dished Heads||ASME Flanged and Dished Heads||2:1 Elliptical Heads|